Thursday, April 9, 2015

VGA Cable M-to-M (1.3-Meter)

VGA Cable M-to-M (1.3-Meter)


VGA Cable M-to-M (1.3-Meter)
VGA Cable M-to-M (1.3-Meter)






Overview:
The VGA monitor male to male cable connects the monitor to your computer quickly. This VGA cable is a standard 15-pin connector for computers and monitors with VGA ports. The VGA cable is designed for high resolution monitors and high quality signal transmission. It works great as a replacement for video or monitor cables that are no longer working.

-VGA Cable
-1.3-Meter Long




Specifications:



Dimensions: 51.18 in x 1.26 in x 0.63 in
Weight: 5.36 oz






Photo VGA Cable M-to-M (1.3-Meter)











VGA Cable M-to-M (1.3-Meter)
VGA Cable M-to-M (1.3-Meter)




Reviews VGA Cable M-to-M (1.3-Meter)



It is verry good for traveling or for the electronics that you have buyed across the world in your tours. I recomand you this product without any restrictions . Good measurements.


Funciona como debe!
No hay contras Es un excelente cable VGA en todos los sentidos, es barato, es solido y nunca eh tenido fallas con este cable.


VGA Cable material is resistant and of pretty good quality.
You can use it to connect your computer to a monitor or to your television. I will be thankful if cable was longer, when I need to move TV near to the computer it...


Nice cable, strong and just works great. I used it on my netbook to connect it to my LCD TV. Got full 1080p image quality with no issues.
I watch all my movies using this cable and my tv recognizes the netbook within Also...


+ solid (conectors are looking very good and massive)
+ useful (i use it every day)
+ flexibility
+ price - nothing
- maybe long, but you must buy longer cable Screws on the connectors are very practical. Beautifully black...


Nice cable, strong and just works great. I used it on my netbook to connect it to my LCD TV. Got full 1080p image quality with no watch I...


It is verry good for traveling or for the electronics that you have buyed across the world in your tours. I recomand you this product any...


Funciona como debe!
No hay contras Es un excelente cable VGA en todos los sentidos, es barato, es solido y nunca eh tenido fallas con...